My Favorite Life Quotes
☝︎These are some of my favorite quotes from Tumblr, but I thought I'd share a few(x5) more!
QUOTES QUOTES QUOTES QUOTES QUOTES & MORE QUOTES!
1. “Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” -Henry Ford
2. "A certain darkness is needed to see the stars." -Osho
3. "Today is the oldest you'll ever be, and the youngest you'll ever be again." -Eleanor Roosevelt
4. "A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle." -James Keller
5. "I feel that there is nothing truly artistic than to love people." -Vincent Van Gogh
7. "You aren't wealthy until you have something money can't buy." -Garth Brooks
8. "Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere" -Albert Einstein (My dad sent me this one through txt haha)
+ Here are some longer ones that I enjoyed ⇣
And oh, "“Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting.” -John Green
SOOO, I want to know. What are your favorite quotes? Leave them in the comments!! 😁📝